FIND OUT MORE ABOUT CNIM GROUP
AIRSTAR AEROSPACE JOINS CNIM GROUP
On 2019/03/22, CNIM Group announced the acquisition of 85% of the share capital of Airstar Aerospace, previously controlled by the Airstar group. Thales Alenia Space remains a minority shareholder of the company, alongside CNIM Group.
Through this acquisition, CNIM aims to become the European leader in aerostats and airships platforms for defence, business jet, security, inspection and space applications.
Airstar Aerospace designs and manufactures tethered aerostats, stratospheric balloons, airships, thermal protections for satellites and leads tailor-made projects for its customers.
Our know-how is based on:
- innovative flexible materials engineering
- high technicality fabrics and films assembly
- mechanical modelling of large deformations
- equipped envelopes and flexible structures design business aviation center
- development of aerostat equipments: embedded electronics and mechatronics, complex wires, mechanical mooring systems, telemetry reception, inflation station…
- payload integration: optronics, telecommunication, radar…
- providing and training of all operating and maintenance services on balloons.
Relying on half a century of experience, Airstar Aerospace highly values safety and the respect of the compliance of its systems with aviation regulations.
A “SHORT” MOVIE TO DISCOVER AIRSTAR AEROSPACE PRODUCTS
AIRSTAR AEROSPACE PRODUCTS STRENGTHS
JOIN AIRSTAR AEROSPACE
Join the Airstar Aerospace Private Jet team!
To know more about our job opportunities, and to send us your application, please visit CNIM Group career center (Airstar Aerospace is a subsidiary of CNIM Group).
AMONG OUR REFERENCES
CNES (CENTRE NATIONAL D’ÉTUDES SPATIALES)
CNRS (CENTRE NATIONAL DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE)
OHB (ORBITALE HOCHTECHNOLOGIE BREMEN)
SSC (SWEDISH SPACE CORPORATION)
ZERO 2 INFINITY
CEA (COMMISSARIAT À L’ÉNERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ÉNERGIES ALTERNATIVES)
FRENCH MoD (DGA)