Airstar Aerospace designs and manufactures tethered balloons, stratospheric balloons, airships, thermal protections for satellites and leads tailor-made projects for its customers.
Our know-how is based on:
- innovative flexible materials engineering
- high technicality fabrics and films assembly
- mechanical modelling of large deformations
- equipped envelopes and flexible structures design
- development of aerostat equipments: embedded electronics and mechatronics, complex wires, mechanical mooring systems, telemetry reception, inflation station…
- payload integration: optronics, telecommunication, radar…
- providing and training of all operating and maintenance services on balloons.
Relying on half a century of experience, Airstar Aerospace highly values safety and the respect of the compliance of its systems with aviation regulations.
Meet us at Milipol 2017 in Paris
Come and meet us at Milipol, the leading event for
homeland security, from the 21st to the 24th of November 2017
at Paris-Nord Villepinte, hall 6.
We will exhibit on the EDEN cluster pavilion.
A “SHORT” MOVIE TO DISCOVER AIRSTAR AEROSPACE PRODUCTS
AIRSTAR AEROSPACE PRODUCTS STRENGTHS
CNES (CENTRE NATIONAL D’ÉTUDES SPATIALES)
CNRS (CENTRE NATIONAL DE LA RECHERCHE SCIENTIFIQUE)
OHB (ORBITALE HOCHTECHNOLOGIE BREMEN)
SSC (SWEDISH SPACE CORPORATION)
ZERO 2 INFINITY
CEA (COMMISSARIAT À L’ÉNERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ÉNERGIES ALTERNATIVES)
FRENCH MoD (DGA)